Yep, that's what I'm doing at work now... making friendship bracelets. Actually, I've only finished about one inch of one bracelet, but I also brought a pair of shorts that I needed to mend. Pat (one of the Project Managers) laughed at me. He said, "I've seen a lot of things happening up at the front, but never sewing!" Oh well, my shorts are fixed!
I found out today that the office closes at 2 pm tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!! I'm starting work early though because Bree (the other receptionist) won't be coming in at all. So I'll be here from 7-2. Strange hours I'd say, but I'm ok with it. This means Happy and I will get to the Hollywood Bowl with plenty of time to spare before the 8:30 pm concert begins.
Ok, there's my blurb for today. It's again rather quiet in the office as half of the guys are gone. By the way, if anyone has any requests for a friendship bracelet, let me know! Tell me if you want a bracelet or anklet and the colors you want and I'd be glad to make one for you :-) Ok, back to my bracelet. God bless!
4 comments:
dude, i want a friendship bracelet!
How many colors are there per bracelet? i dont actually know what they are, but i want one...
~Mike Parker
Mike, I can't make you a friendship bracelet unless I know what colors you want it to be. Then again, I've heard you are color blind so maybe I should just pick the colors...
Hey, how are you liking your new apartment by the way? From what I've heard through Happy it sounds like Mike and Michael make good roommates. Care to elaborate?
Abigail, I'm making them out of embroidery floss, so they're REALLY cool! :-) Do you want one? Tell me what colors if you do. Heather said she wants one. I feel so loved!
Hmm...how about red, yellow and blue? Superman and what not...
as to the roomate situation, i will have to respond when i am not too pressed for time. I have to eat and then go to class. But i will return!
~Parker
PS: did you study hebrew? if so what is the hebrew word for hello?
Post a Comment