Yep, we went to Knott's Berry Farm today. It was a lot of fun! Amy had never been there and I hadn't for several years. We got there right when it opened at 10am and the Ghost Town section of the park was just that - a ghost town! We went on a bunch of rides once, and twice on the Xcelerator, which happens to be Amy's favorite. The ride only lasts about 20-30 seconds, but you zoom out of the station and quickly reach 80 mph. Of course, I screamed and yelled on every ride, so my throat is scratchy and my voice is on the verge of hoarse. Also of course, it was worth it.
Tomorrow is my birthday and Amy is taking me to the third game of the Angels-A's series tomorrow at 12:35pm. Actually, we're going to get there early, hopefully in time for batting practice. She's also going to make lobster and we're going to have shrimp and fruit and of course . . . CHEESECAKE! I always have cheesecake for my birthday dessert.
Amy goes to her first day on the new job on Thursday. I have a meeting on Friday with two ladies who work at Biola with their youth department. Specifically, they're going to help me get ideas and plan for the coming school year.
Our phone still doesn't work, meaning we still don't have internet, so pictures will be coming, it's just a matter of when.
No comments:
Post a Comment