Here are the long awaited wedding photos: http://lukasinla.com/photos/Gilmore/index.htm
I actually haven't looked at them yet because for some reason there is an error with the Flash Player on my computer... At lunch I will try a different computer :-) Enjoy!
6 comments:
They look wonderful.
That one in Bride & Groom where Amy is standing on the ground and Andrew is hanging upside down from the ceiling is pretty amazing. Where'd he learn to do that? Are there Shoalin Kung fu masters at the Master's college - and can he teach me?
I love the first picture in "Reception" where the two of you are crossing the street together. It just looks... right!
Matt
Your dad looks like he is going to cry in all of those pictures...so naturally i plan on mocking his womanlike weakness. Me, i look like a player in that tux. Oh yeah, and Amy looked pretty ok i guess (just joshing you cousin in law, you looked terrific, fabulous, honestly, you made Andrew look like the toad to your princess). And andrew...well...Andrew...Amy looked really good!
Say word brother
~Mike Parker
Happy and Amy,
Sweet Pictures! Congratulations! Thanks for the pics they look great and I thoroughly enjoyed getting a visual tour of your wedding day.
Go raiders!
Tyler
happy and amy - the pictures look great! thanks for passing them on! : )
Thanks everyone! I finally got to see them and gushed for a while at work :-)
Mike ("the bro"), I was wondering how he got that picture too. I mean, I know people say you hardly remember your wedding day... but I really don't remember Happy upside down like that...
Post a Comment