8.10.2006

Early weekend?

Isn't it funny to notice the differences between my posts and Happy's? Just thought I'd mention that....

For those of you who are interested, I changed my email address. I think I emailed everyone that might be interested (and probably some who aren't interested), but if you didn't get an email from me about my email address change, please let me know!

Right now at work there is pretty much no one here and the ones that are here seem to all be in meetings. Let's just say it's very quiet. Maybe I'll get to leave a little early and beat the traffic :-D

Saturday my former roommate Heather is moving and we are going to help her (Heather, I can't wait to see you!), so we'll be up in Santa Clarita for at least a portion of the day. Before we head up there Happy's planning to play basketball at 7 am at his school. CRAZY! Speaking of the school, for those of you who have asked, Happy is not teaching at the same school as Tim and Leah. I'm not totally sure where Tim and Leah's school is, but I haven't seen them yet. I think they are closer to LA than we are... Do any readers of this blog know more that might help?

Well, I've almost finished The Promise. Actually, I have 20 pages left and am anticipating finishing today. Up to this point the book has gotten better than I had thought at first. Still, I'm looking forward to getting back to the Thoene Series that Happy got me for my birthday last year. I finished the second book before I picked up The Promise. Next is Munich Signature. It should be good! Oh, and I'm sure you'll hear how/if the phone thing works out. It'd be nice to have a phone and internet at our home :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Differences you say? Why there are none at all! And what is the name of Tim and Leah's school? who are Tim and Leah? Are they real people, or are you just name dropping? do they read this blog, cuz if so, i think they might know where they teach. I am just saying...
~Mike