3.14.2007

Our Wedding Album

I love my husband :-)

But that's not the reason I'm posting right now. I wanted to mention that I added a new Web Album--Our Wedding Album. I just spent about a half hour (in between phone calls) photographing each page of the album I completed on Sunday. Of course, this morning no one walked by me or called until I started taking pictures of... pictures.... Then everyone decided to take a walk by my desk. Sigh... I'm not as crazy as I look (sometimes). So, as promised, enjoy pictures of our wedding album!

3 comments:

~~~ said...

It's very sweet Amy. You did a great job. But I'm dying to know the origin of the "I love my husband" comment! Were there flowers involved?

Amy said...

Thanks R.

Actually, there wasn't any particular origin for my comment. I just love my husband and was thinking about him as I looked through our wedding pictures. I'm very blessed :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful album, Amy! I love it! How are you? We need to get together again soon!