3.07.2007

Life is Good

Wednesday morning and I'm already caught up with invoices! Today my ride to work was less than 20 minutes. It was 18 minutes, to be exact. Needless to say, it made my morning :-)

In other news, the great tragedy of our VCR messing up in recording 24 last week is now behind us. Ron graciously recorded it for us (he has TiVo) and we were able to watch it before this week's episode. I'm pretty sure life would have continued if somehow we weren't able to watch it, but I'm thankful that Ron helped us out.

Since I have no invoices to do until the mail comes, I'm planning to read for most of the morning. I'm now a little less than halfway through Prince Caspian in the Chronicles of Narnia. They are such great books! I'm sure I've already said that, but they really are. I would highly recommend them for anyone, no matter how young or old. On that note, back to Old Narnia!

3 comments:

~~~ said...

Isn't it amazing how a shorter commute can make everything seem a little cheerier! I'm so happy for you guys that your new locale is working out!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Where are the pictures of your new apartment that Lisa requested? I know I have been there, but that was when it was box infested. Enjoy our spring-like weather! Love, Mom

Jeremy said...

so...I posted...are you happy? By the way, good job on the 12 Blessings game...right on sister