We've had a couple visitors this morning at work.

Someone decided it would be good to feed them early this morning and they've been here ever since. They are hanging out very close to the front door so that whoever comes in or out has to be sure not to let them in the office. Unfortunately they don't seem to be too intimidated by people. Right now they are napping in the shade. A little while ago they were drinking water from the bottom of the planter outside. I figure they'll only last so long before they want water and food. Then again, if someone keeps feeding them, why would they leave?
1 comment:
Rather ducky, eh? I like ducks, although I must admit that a friend and I stoned another friend's duck to death when I was a kid. I have no idea why I did it, but it was a brutal, senseless attack.
Dad
Post a Comment