3.13.2007
Desserts
These are the desserts I made for the Valentine's Day Banquet. I realize that it is more than a month since the banquet, but I have only now brought my camera to work so I can transfer the pictures. From the top: Dessert Pizza (with peaches, strawberries, green grapes, mango, raspberries, and kiwi fruit), peanut butter brownies and apple-cranberry crumble. Of course I didn't actually take any pictures at the banquet, but I did get the desserts I made. It was fun. I've learned that I like to bake yummy desserts :-)
In other food news, I made lasagna Saturday night for dinner and Brian came to join us since he was at LAX dropping off his sister. I made a small one (8"x8") and it turned out really good! I was pretty amazed. BUT, now I know what I like (and what Happy likes)!
Sunday afternoon, as the fire burned in Anaheim Hills sprinkling ashes and spreading smoke throughout northern Orange County, Happy and I stayed inside. Happy was preparing for the message he gave in chapel yesterday (I shall leave that one to be explained by him since I couldn't go hear him) and I was putting together our wedding album!!!! It took all afternoon and evening, but I finished around 9 pm and I LOVE it! Of course I brought it to work to show those who were interested--namely the women--and it occurred to me that I should take pictures of each of the pages for those who are interested and can't actually see it in person. So, my goal is to get that done this week. And I'm not even going to say "We'll see how that goes" because I'm really going to do it AND upload them to our blog :-D
The last few days invoices have been slower than usual. It's nice to have slow times. I'm going to sort more wedding photos into albums that we've been given. We have a LOT of albums, but we still have probably 20 disposable cameras to develop. Works out well I suppose. On that note, I'm going to get to work on the albums I brought today. Have a lovely Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Beautiful desserts Amy! I especially liked how much fruit you used and the design on the Dessert Pizza. Love, Mom
Post a Comment