12.13.2011

Quiet Moment

At our doctor appointment yesterday we learned that Emma is head-down! I'm very thankful for that as I'm not good at determining what lump on my stomach is which body part of hers. But she's creating a LOT of pressure and lower back pain that comes and goes.

Alice is having a rough morning and is now in playpen time--apparently the ONLY thing that's okay at the moment. She's already gotten one molar and the second one is either just poking through or about to. It appears the behavior (crying, inconsolable maniac) may be connected with incoming teeth. I've also had some pressure in my sinuses the last two days that's causing headaches and throbbing. I'm sure you can imagine how that feels with a screaming 19 month old to add to it. Please pray!

Less than half of the month until Christmas... :-D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had some sinus pressure headaches and allergy symptoms over the last couple days, too... December is hardly the month I expect allergies! Hope you feel better soon. :)

Amy said...

I thought the same thing! Thank you for the well wishes and I hope you feel better soon too :-)

Susan said...

I found I had more problems with my sinuses when I was pregnant, so maybe it won't last much longer. Awful to have a headache and a screaming mimi. But she's hurting, too. Molars are the worst!