12.09.2011

To Do

This morning Andrew pulled out the advent calendar ornament which begins the second third of the month. Just 16 days until Christmas!

It's also (according to the countdown <----) 38 days until my due date. THAT seems very soon. I think Emma "dropped" on Saturday. I won't go into detail, but I can breathe easier and haven't had any heartburn since then. She's still moving a lot, but does seem to have slowed down a tad. I'm pretty sure I look smaller than I did with Alice, but I'm not sure. I've gained right around 20 lbs, though having the flu certainly influenced that. I feel like there are still so many things to do before Emma arrives, so I'm going to make a list. I like lists :-)

To Do:
-Take hospital tour (planned for Monday, Dec. 19)
-Get a few more baby items
-Make list of who to notify of Emma's coming
-Figure out what to do with Alice when Emma comes
-Make & freeze some meals
-Pack for hospital
-Install baby car seat & move Alice's car seat

Okay... that doesn't seem as overwhelming as I was making it in my mind. And now Alice is awake. Today was a good nap day. This week has been good nap, bad nap, good nap, bad nap, good nap. At least she's sort of "consistent." Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

38 days? [37 today] That sounds familiar. We have the same date to which we are counting down. Yours is for a baby coming and mine is for getting on a plane and leaving. Maybe Emma will come a few days early so I can meet her.

I should probably make a to do list.

Amy said...

I wouldn't mind if she came a few days early :-D I bet your mom wouldn't mind either since she said she'd be our "on call to watch Alice" person in the immediate vicinity. SO nice! But that's assuming she doesn't come on her due date since your mom (understandably) will have other things going on ;-)

Yes, to do lists are wonderful... as long as you can prioritize it and not get overwhelmed by it. For me, it helps tremendously to feel like I don't have to keep it all in my head. Praying for your countdown as well!