The result of that is a BRAND NEW album entitled "Bored at Work."
I think it's pretty amazing. No, seriously, I do think it's amazing. And it has nothing to do with the fact that it's 4:00 pm on a Friday and I'm sitting at work with the three other people in the office, staring outside while the phone doesn't ring. You may think I'm exaggerating about the phone not ringing.... I've been counting... SIX times in the last hour and a half. If you average that out, it's one call every 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure my husband would say "Why aren't you reading???" But, I've already been reading Oliver Twist long enough that my eyes hurt so I needed a change of pace. Anyway, here is a taste of the album I just made. You should really take the time to browse through it.
1 comment:
Well Amy, here are my comments on your boredom pictures from work. First, your hair looked really pretty in that first picture. You really need a paint job in your office. You should of told PPP that you know a certain man with experience in painting that they should pay to make your desk more presentable to incoming customers (Andrew). I too have to mark up my pens, stapler, tape, etc., in the workroom. When my tape is missing it usually is the principal; I have caught him looking guilty when I mention it, more than once.
Next time you are bored at work, you might want to change the date in your web album with the "Tom at Pendleton" pictures. I believe it should reflect August 19th instead of the 3rd. I was with you on August 3rd and it wasn't at Camp Pendleton! Have a good week............Love,
Mom
Post a Comment