8.25.2007

A WEEKEND POST?!?!

Yes, that's right, I'm posting on the weekend. The main reason for this being the prayer request that I have in mind. Tomorrow during Sunday school, Happy & I are sharing our testimonies in the high school class. We have about a half hour to take up between the two of us and would greatly appreciate prayers for clarity. Also, pray that God would receive the glory for the work He's done in our lives.

Happy is at a friend's house this morning as he needs to build something for the P.E. class he's been taking. I'm home alone this morning and hoping to be productive by cleaning and exercising! So, even though I'm pretty sure no one really checks our blog on the weekends (perhaps it has something to do with the fact that we've almost never posted on the weekend), I wanted to share the prayer request in hopes that some would be praying for us tomorrow! Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, we will be praying. I think it is very cool for high schoolers to hear their leaders testimonies, it helps them to identify with you.
We do check your blog everyday,even weekend days if only to see if someone commented on the weekend! Love, Mom and Dad