8.20.2007

A Good Monday

Do you ever have one of those days where you are super-productive? Hopefully you have so that you can understand and appreciate this post. I'm only posting because I just finished all my invoices from Friday, Saturday and today! That NEVER happens. Usually I'm not caught up with invoices until Tuesday afternoon and I finished my invoices about a half hour ago. So, even though my eyes are playing funny tricks on me from looking at so many numbers, I'm excited to be done with invoices until the mail comes tomorrow :-)

Side note--it smells like onions in the office today. I'm not sure if it's because someone actually had something with onions in it, or if it's just some phantom smell wafting through the office for no apparent reason; but it's gross. For a while it was making my eyes water and my head hurt. I think I'm either used to the smell now or it's fading. Either way, it's not bothering me any more, which is great.

In other news, yesterday was Tom's 22nd birthday and Happy & I were able to go down to Camp Pendleton for a visit. We brought presents, cards and cheesecake for him, along with In N Out for his "birthday lunch." He'll be heading out to Florida probably on Wednesday for his next phase of training, which is school for 14 months as he trains to be an aviation mechanic. I'm glad he was out here for a little while, even if we could only see him for two days. Oh, and feel free to check out the pictures!

No comments: