8.13.2007

This Is A Two-Person Blog . . . I Think

Greetings from Planet Earth, where I still reside, contrary to much gossip and slander in the public mind. And by "public mind" I mean our faithful readers, all six of them!

Anyway, I know I haven't posted in a while and Amy has been dropping online hints that I need to update you people on my side of the story. But . . .

I'm not going to do that right now. There's no time. I've got to wash the dishes before Amy gets home! However, here's a few things I'd like to link to in the hopes that maybe one of you will read one:

Todd's commentary on the Old City shootings and links to the unbelievable video!


Mark Dever's series of posts entitled "Where Did All These Calvinists Come From?"

Raphaelle's blog is linked on the sidebar but I doubt you frequent those links, so here's some help. Oh, by the way, Mike and her are in Berlin, Germany and going to Prague, Czech Republic. Amy and I (and Heather and Ruth) traveled to both places in Fall 2004.

That's it for now. I'll update soon . . . I think.

No comments: