10.27.2006

Pictures!!!

Yes, that's right, I finally brought the camera to work to test if I could get pictures onto the blog this way. SUCCESS!!! The only problem is Picasa is somewhat unreliable. Sooo.... I started a few web albums! Right now you'll find our jack-o-lanterns (also below), pictures of the car when we got hit (by the way, it's all fixed now :-D) and some other random pictures. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Happy said...

How did you change Picasa to start sending pictures to this blog and not to your old one? Everytime I've tried, it sends it to my "pre-wedding" blog!

Amy said...

Maybe this computer is better than our 4 year old laptops? When I was in Picasa and hit the Blog button, there was a pull-down menu on the page that I could choose which blog to post to. Perhaps we should check that out at home?

Anonymous said...

ok, why are you two asking each other over the comment board? dont you like...live together or something?

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins are drooling.... Looks like you need to carve some more before Tuesday!

Although, the way they look now, you may scare the kids with them after all... at least you would scare any parents that saw them =p.

Of course if they stay there till tuesday they may just be puddles of goo.

Lisa and I carved ours yesterday but with the cooler weather they should be fine for a week or more. One more advantage to living on the east coast... *wink*

Matt

Amy said...

Of course we live together, but we don't work together so we communicate through our blogs and email. Plus, once we get home we have more interesting and exciting things to talk about than our blogs :-D ...or we forget completely that we wanted to ask questions about blogs... Does that mean we're getting old??? (I can only imagine that Happy would respond to that question "You are!")