10.10.2006
Allergies
Amy and I went to an allergy and asthma specialist in Long Beach last night to find out about Amy's recent bout with allergies, a cold and we hoped nothing else. I'm sure Amy will have some more vivid images to accost your senses with, but she had a scratch test. Six injections in her left arm. She's very allergic and the doctor said she has minor asthma, which we didn't know. I don't have much time, so let me summarize: she was very white and faint (a la needles and blood) and puked a little bit on the office carpet, which didn't seem to faze the doctor. She has two nasal sprays to use now. We hope they will work because Amy is miserable, in pain and constantly exhausted. She went back to the doctor this morning because her whole left forearm is swollen and it seems that the blood is having trouble pumping. We'll update next we know. Adieu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! Please let us know if you need anything! Amy, I hope you feel better soon. Please call if you need us.
Raphaelle
Oh dear indeed.
Your in my prayer Amy.
~mike
Post a Comment