10.11.2006

Books

For those of you who know me, you know exactly why I loved this post on Al Mohler's blog. Plus, I think it is very true. It reminded me of when Mike and Raphaelle came over and Raphaelle said she would organize her books by colors instead of alphabetically by author (my preferred method). Anyway, read it and tell me what you think.

No, seriously, comment on this.

DO IT!

NOW!

5 comments:

~~~ said...

Now that I am back in school (and having to use my books), I have them organized by theme. It gets tricky with things that overlap - like does Devil in the Shape of a Woman: Witchcraft in Colonial New England go on my religion shelf or on my colonial America shelf. Does Making a New Deal: Industrial Workers in Chicago, 1919-1939 go on the labor shelf or the 20th century shelf? Ack!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what my star wars collection says of me...
~Mike

Anonymous said...

Mike, it says that you live in a galaxy far, far away...

Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

For the amount of guitar books and music I have I should be a better player...

Bill ( Amy's Dad )

Anonymous said...

That right Uncle Don, so you better not mess with Darth Mike. *Force Grip*
~Mike