10.30.2006

Our Apartment - Part I

Welcome to a tour of our first apartment! I made a really cool video too, but I'm totally unfamiliar with putting videos on our blog. If you'd like the video (even though it catches Happy belching into the camera) please email me.



To the right is the "dining room" area in our apartment. The door on the right side of the picture is the front door (if you couldn't guess) and you can somewhat see the entrance to the kitchen to the right of and perpendicular to the front door. As you can see, we've done a lot with decorating in this part of the apartment. And our hanging fruit baskets are empty (just as they usually are).

Here I'm standing in the doorway to the "dining room," looking into our living room. You can tell that those two five-shelf bookcases are pretty full, we have another three-shelf bookcase in our bedroom that is packed. Perhaps this is a better view of our empty fruit basket? Oh, I'd also like to say that I didn't exactly "tidy up" before taking all these pictures. I was mostly too excited about having my new camera!

To the right is one side of our lovely little kitchen. As you can see, we now have our refrigerator, complete with magnets. I even have a little rug for in front of the sink. You can see the large cabinets on the left also, which are WONDERFUL and packed full of food and anything I couldn't find a place for :-)

Ok, apparently I can't add more pictures to this post.... New post!

No comments: