10.04.2006

Our Postmodern World

This has been a busy week of invoices, but I just listened to a message from the 2006 Desiring God National Conference. It was so challenging to me that I thought I'd share it with anyone who's interested. The title of the sermon is The Supremacy of Christ and the Church in a Postmodern World. Just click here and then click the "Listen" link with the little speaker next to it.

If you're interested in listening to more, check out their list of sermons since 1980! All of the messages from the Conference can be found here on the Recently Added Resources page. Oh, and we do have a link to the Desiring God website on the side of our blog. There are also many other really great study tools to be found on the website.



p.s. Dad, I bet you'd LOVE this site!

1 comment:

~~~ said...

Hi Amy,

I tried to listen to this, but my computer wouldn't play it. What was it about and what did you find challenging about it?

xoxo
R.