In light of the comment on yesterday's post, I thought I'd open up today's post with some puns..................... but I couldn't think of any. So, to all those people who like puns or corny jokes, I'd like to share one that my Pop-pop likes. He says, "I knew a girl once who was so thin that any time she drank tomato juice she looked like a thermometer!"
With that bringing back fond memories of times with Pop-pop in Connecticut, I'd love to hear anyone else's puns or jokes. Heather, I'm sure you'll appreciate these... and so will the Mikes (my brother and cousin-in-law)... pretty much my whole family will at least crack a smile... So, I'm waiting to hear from you! They'd better be good!!!!
Update:
I just found this website. It's ok, but not the same as hearing them from people you know.... HINT HINT....
3 comments:
yep pretty punny
I had a good one last night . . . but now I can't remember it!
hmmmm... they are hard to come up with right off the top of my head. I mean really the only thing that comes right off the top of my head is my hair.
Post a Comment