9.06.2006

New link

By the way, I added a link to the side to a blog that is on Todd Bolen's blog. I read it for two or three hours yesterday and was hugely impacted by it--so much so that I decided I had to share it with anyone else who wanted to read it. To summarize, this woman has been experiencing severe pain on a daily basis for quite a while now. The doctors have yet to figure out what it is, although they have ruled out many possibilities. The main reason I added her blog to our links was because of our tendency to compare ourselves with others. As I read, I realized that I was doing the same thing and then was challenged by something she quoted on August 1st - "Parable of the Paraplegic." So, read it, it's good. What a great reminder of our Sovereign and GOOD God!

No comments: