9.27.2006

The Drought is Over!


Sweet, sweet victory.

Update: For those of you wondering what this picture is about, let me explain. Last night, the Oakland A's defeated the Seattle Mariners, and because the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim lost to the Texas Rangers, the A's clinched the American West division title. Distilled version: They are in the playoffs next week for sure. They haven't been to the playoffs since 2003 and I am exultant.

Go A's!

3 comments:

~~~ said...

Who is this creepy guy and why is he turing up on the Happy Couple!

Amy said...

That is a very good question and I'm not sure I could answer it for you until I hear from my husband.

Left to my own wisdom, I might guess it has something to do with either Hotchkiss winning the Master's Cup OR the record that the Oakland A's currently hold.

But... maybe there will be a more complete explanation later :-)

Amy said...

I'm a good guesser! :-D