That's right! It was a busy week for me in the office! I've been coding, entering and checking invoices like crazy and hardly had time to blog or email or anything. I'm sorry for those who haven't received emails in a while. I'm hoping to get to that next week (since we still don't have reliable internet at our apartment).
Wednesday night Mike and Raphaelle came for dinner (actually they brought dinner--Mike's tasty enchiladas). After a tour of our apartment, we talked for a while and then played cards and talked more. We then decided that we need to do dinners at least once a month, alternating between our apartment and theirs. I'm glad we are making these plans :-D I had lots of fun and am looking forward to getting to spend more time with them now that Raphaelle (and soon-to-be Mike) is in LA!!! Thanks for the visit Mike & Raphaelle!
Tonight Happy and I are having a "date night" of dinner and a movie. Happy is surprising me so I don't actually know where we are eating or what movie we'll see. I'm sure it'll be wonderful though :-)
Like most Friday afternoons, the office is like a ghost-town (minus the ghosts... and tumbleweed). There is a golf tournament that half of the office is participating in and then there are the 10 of us left to hold down the fort. The phones are quiet though so I've been entering, checking and now coding invoices. But, I did spend a good amount of my afternoon reading through the Friday Funnies at what is becoming one of my most-liked blogs. I laughed out loud at many of the funnies. Enjoy!
1 comment:
we had a lot of fun too! i can't believe i forgot to take pictures!
i was thinking that for our october dinner I would make...enchiladas!
Post a Comment