7.29.2006

hmm...

Well, our refrigerator came and has been plugged in since yesterday around 3 pm. It still hasn't gotten cool at all. I called this morning and they can't come out until next Friday to fix it. Sigh... Ah well, the Lord is still in control! Also, for those of you who may have our new "home" phone number, that doesn't work yet either. They will come Monday (we think) to check it out. Other than that, Happy and I went to this HUGE garage sale in the southern part of OC. It was on several streets including around 150 homes. Unfortunately we did not find the chest of drawers we were looking for, but we did find a very nice coffee table for $15! Happy also got two brand new books for $5 each. He was really excited about that :-)

So, with the lack of a telephone, we still do not have internet in our apartment. We are at the library and I have 9 more minutes until I will get kicked off. But, I will say I'm very thankful that the library is so close (about a 5 minute drive or less)! Leave comments and tell us the news with you! God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo sorry about your fridge amigos. Stupid sears. Should always buy at Best Buy, i am just saying...
~Mike

Anonymous said...

Just for the egg record... they can last 4-5 weeks in a cooler/fridge and if you cover them with plastic wrap so the moisture doesn't get out, they can last even longer. I'd go with the fresh eggs myself. Hope your fridge is working soon! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY!!!!
Love you both,
Mom
ps: you can ask me all about eggs and if I don't know, I'll look it up in my chicken books!