Our refrigerator comes tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!! I just wanted to share that little excitement. As for the rest of the apartment, it's coming together. Happy and I have been working hard to unpack boxes and make our "home" a hospitable place. Once things have settled a bit we're hoping to have a "Get to Know Your Neighbor" party for the whole complex. Yeah, we need to talk to the manager and 1) make sure it's ok to do that and hang up flyers for it and 2) find out how many people we might expect! Pray that the Lord opens doors as we seek to be a light for Him in a dark world!
Other news.... I got the job at the plumbing company as their receptionist! I start on Thursday (one week from today) because I wanted to have Happy's birthday off (it's on Wednesday). Big plans, y'know :-D I'm very much looking forward to the job but I'm anticipating a good amount of traffic to and from the job. Ah well, I guess that's just life in southern California. Praise the Lord for this job though!
No comments:
Post a Comment