Even though we're not the Gilmores yet, we will be soon! This is the place for pictures, news, stories and anything else we can think of about our new life together. We may update once more before the wedding and then once we get situated down in Stanton in our new apartment. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Hey there...I am back in NH! Just wanted to let you know that the link to this blog from Happy's blog isn't right. Some other Amy.
Your wedding was beautiful, and I am so glad that I was able to be there and witness it! Everyone that has seen the pictures all agrees that you looked BEAUTIFUL Amy, (as usual!) oh, you too Happy!
OK...keep us all posted on things and can't wait to see more pictures!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/billgodwin2003/album?.dir=ae46re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon and see pictures! I think I am moving to East Pasadena so we will be sort of neighbors (by LA standards)
Post a Comment