I know we moved in February and it's now May, but I finally got around to taking pictures and have added them to our
web albums. ALSO, there are pictures of our day at California Adventure and Disneyland AND our double date with Nick & Christie in Santa Monica on Friday night. Phew. Yeah, I know, I'm shocking you with all these pictures. Leave comments!!!!
4 comments:
By far the best thing about those Disneyland pictures was the cap my son was wearing. Go Bears!
Dad
you guys went to legoland?! that's where i'm from! umm, carlsbad, not legoland. :)
Becca, I guess technically it was the "LEGO Imagination Center" or something like that (in Downtown Disney)... I just call it Legoland because it's easier :-) Is there a real place called Legoland? Weird.
Amy,
I enjoyed your new apartment pictures. You did a great job on decorating it. I even got a few tips for my own apartment. Good job on the wedding album pictures too!!! I recently thought of you b'cos of a Red Sox game.
Joanna
Post a Comment