5.07.2007

Non-Monday Morning

This morning didn't feel like a Monday to me. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm feeling better than I normally do on a Monday. I've put a little thought into this and I think these are some of the reasons for the non-Monday feel of my morning:

1. I spent an hour on Saturday doing the Advanced Tae Bo workout video and then did it again this morning. Despite all the sore muscles in every part of my body, I think my energy level has increased.

2. I went to bed last night after praying for the motivation to get up in the morning and exercise. I think God gave me the right perspective on it--I'm not a morning person.

3. Ruth is getting married on Saturday!!!! I'm a bit excited about going up on Thursday with Abigail and Heather to spend some time with Ruth before the wedding :-D

4. I just read Gunner's blog from last Thursday, which put to words much of what I've been thinking about and learning. What a blessing!

5. The project I've been working on is ALMOST finished! I worked on it for a while on Sunday afternoon and now only have "finishing touches" left. My goal is to finish it tonight.


But for now, I'd better get to my invoices. Have a wonderful Monday and praise the Lord because His mercies are new every morning :-)

No comments: