5.30.2007

Some Thoughts

After the long weekend, I had the largest stack of invoices EVER. I just finished all of them. Some times that is the best feeling. I'm DONE! ....until the mail comes tomorrow :-)

Since we've been pretty bad at updating our blog over the last few weeks, I figured I should post even if I have nothing in particular to post about. But, then I realized that it'd be really boring to read and no one would want to comment and encourage my writing. Then I remembered that people commented on the "I'm pregnant... just kidding" post. But I decided I wouldn't give my dad-in-law heart failure again.

So here's what's been on my mind and heart lately: I've been quite challenged by some situations that bring up my biblical counseling training and it's really exciting, but I can't exactly share the details of that. I will say that it is a wonderfully undeserved blessing to see God working in the hearts of His children! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness! Praise the Lord for His perfect plan in our lives! Praise the Lord for His holiness and His justice and His grace! Praise the Lord that no matter how crazy life seems to us, He still knows what He's doing and it's not out of His hands! What a blessing to rest in that hope :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you've been... "challenged by some situations that bring up my biblical counseling training and it's really exciting..."

I'm excited for you!!! I know how refreshing and wonderful it is to feel like you are using some of the valuable learning you've picked up along the way. It sounds like some meaningful stuff, and I wanted to send some generic encouragement because I understand not being able to share details!

Be listening for the cheeseburger song this weekend if you're not too busy... seester I miss you!

<3 Lisa

P.S. Thanks for no more pregnancy jokes too. I definitely did a little gasp and nearly choked. It could have been tragic. Luckily I'm ok and will one day be a very proud aunt when you DO get pregnant. One day... :-)