Our blog has been upgraded! First, we now have a video feature, as you have (hopefully) already figured out. This video is quite old as it's our first apartment. Since many were unable to see this wonderful video, I figured it'd be the best one to start with. Second, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for our new "Today in History" box. It's quite interesting! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Okay, it was nice to see your old apartment again, but............hearing my son burp and knowing it is in cyberspace now, well that is gross! ... "good manners are important to everyone in the world"! Lovingly, Mom
Thank you! That was a lovely mini tour. I appreciate the history; in spite of, or perhaps because of the belching. I think we all know a thing or two about this couple and belching. :-)
When will the second apartment be featured in your blog?? And that cute narrator, I hope to see her again!
Love,
your favorite (only) sister
I agree that the belch on the video is unnecessary; however, I didn't actually think the video was going to be shared when I recorded it. So I didn't think to re-record. In retrospect, it may have been a good idea. I hope no one is too offended...
As for the second apartment being featured..... it's a strong possibility. Then again, I seem to be having problems uploading recent videos. We'll see how it goes. And what's that about a cute narrator??? Hm... maybe I should watch the video again... ;-)
Post a Comment