This morning when I got to work I decided to check out the "How-to of the Day" on my google homepage. There are some pretty random things at times, but today I thought it was worth sharing--especially because Happy and I are sticklers for this (and many other things like it). If you aren't good at differentiating, don't take
this as a personal insult, and have a wonderful Thursday!
p.s. I'm going to the dentist again today because my tooth, which was drilled and filled in JANUARY is still so sensitive that I can't chew on the right side of my mouth. Hopefully something can and will be done.
2 comments:
3 more weeks of school and then I'll be free! I can't wait to actually visit with you guys. I can't believe the last time I saw you was January 1st. I haven't been south of the 10 in 4 months!
Amy, this was a great reminder to me. This is something that I am constantly doing wrong. Recently I had a paper due and the only points I missed were on grammer due to my use of their and there. (I had used it wrong 3x!) Hope you guys are doing well, looking forward to having lunch with you someday on my lunch break...
Post a Comment