1.15.2007

I did it!

Yes, that's right, I finally posted the pictures of our trip to the East coast. I must warn you though... I was pretty terrible at taking pictures while I was there. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that we were never in one place for very long. By the time I remembered that I had brought my camera, we were leaving. Some of the pictures are because Happy took the camera. He's much more diligent with taking pictures. But I did get some good Christmas morning pictures, which is very important!

Today is a very quiet day at work and there was minimal traffic on my way to work. I'm guessing it's due to the fact that many people have today off as it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Bummer that we don't have it off, but it's not a big deal. Happy has today off and still had practice with his guys because they'd be able to use the gym (as opposed to the parking lot where they usually practice). Such dedication!

It's also SUPER windy and really cold in this front lobby where I sit. I have the heater on my feet and it's making my hair more static. Sigh. Oh well. Now I'm going to code invoices so when they come in the mail I'm not left with such a huge stack. Have a lovely Monday and enjoy the day off if you have it!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, nice picture of you and my girls! Glad that you were able to see them too... ;)

Great pictures! and Happy looks great in all the bows. Did you know that he liked to wear them before you were married? yikes!! :)

Amy said...

No, Jen, I didn't know about the bows. In fact, I'm learning things about him that I never knew while we were dating. I suppose he's probably thinking the same thing about me though :-)

I like the picture with Betsy and Abby too! I looked at it when I got home and just thought, "Wow! They look so much older than when I first met them!" Do you remember when Betsy fell asleep on my lap in church the first time we met? haha!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have my favorites, three of them to be exact. The one of Andrew (I can't call him Happy!) reading the newspaper (the sports section, no doubt) in the airport and the two in front of the pizza place with his Cal sweatshirt worn with pride. Nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Dad

Jen said...

Yeah, Sals brings tears to my eyes too...mostly out of excitement of not having to cook!! :) And because it is the best pizza ever!!

Jen said...

yeah, didn't she drool on your leg?? Remember Cabot... AAAMMMYYYYYYYYYY...touch my hand!