1.10.2007

French Toast

Last night we had breakfast for dinner. I had planned to make eggs, bacon and toast; but things changed... I made FRENCH toast! It's strange to me how easily I have forgotten the food I loved as a child, such as french toast. And it's so easy to make. I called my mom for the recipe: beat an egg, add some milk and cinnamon, dip the bread in on both sides and cook it like you would an egg. It came out great!

Ok, that's all for now. I want to finish the book I've been reading for way too long. Oh, and I know I keep forgetting to put up new pictures, but I'm halfway there--they are on my computer at home. Now I just need to upload them to our blog. I'll be sure to tell you when I finally do that :-)

2 comments:

~~~ said...

pictures!!

Anonymous said...

No...wait, I would like to hear more about this French Toast...
~Mike