hey, did you load your picture with your mac? I can't see it...another friend from CA loaded his pictures with his mac and I can't see his pictures either! hmmm...mac's!;)
I can see it on my computer. When I looked around 3 pm your time, it didn't show, it was an empty 1 inch box. Now that it's 5:30 your time, I can see it. You must have fixed the problem.
Your fancy new laptop - what made you choose a mac? Ah, new computers! Enjoy it :-)
10 comments:
Ahh, my cousin, ever the wordsmith. Your descriptive powers remain at their peak levels my friend.
~Mike
hey, did you load your picture with your mac? I can't see it...another friend from CA loaded his pictures with his mac and I can't see his pictures either! hmmm...mac's!;)
Yes, I did post it on my Mac, and no, I can't see it now that I'm on my dying relic of a Gateway. Hmm . . .
Mike, could you see the picture?
OK, this is weird, because now I can see it. Jen, try looking at it again and see if it works this time.
I can see it on my computer at work. It's not a Mac. Interesting...
I can see it on my computer. When I looked around 3 pm your time, it didn't show, it was an empty 1 inch box. Now that it's 5:30 your time, I can see it. You must have fixed the problem.
Your fancy new laptop - what made you choose a mac? Ah, new computers! Enjoy it :-)
Lisa
I have had no beefs seeing it.
~Mike
whoa. fancy-pants!
No I still can't see it!! hmmm....
Post a Comment