1.19.2007

BLUE?!?!

What does it say about me that the most exciting thing about my day at work--yes, I was genuinely excited--was the fact that I got to use a blue highlighter on the invoices I code instead of yellow since we need to order more yellow highlighters? Yeah, and to make it even worse... I then started thinking "How exciting would it be to use green or orange! And I could have days... or weeks where I use one color and then change it... maybe I could use a different color for each month!" Ah, the little things in life :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy - i completely understand! the highlight (haha! no pun intended) of my day is using both yellow and orange highlighters while organizing a call log. wow! two colors at once! the color combinations! think of the options!

Amy said...

Becca, your comment cracked me up! Nice pun too ;-) Are you still working for Nick's dad's company or did you switch jobs? And how are you?? I haven't talked to you in too long!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Did you know you can also get highlighters in hot pink? Love,
Mom

Amy said...

Why, yes, I was aware that you can get highlighters in hot pink. Unfortunately I can't use them on the invoices (bummer!) because they are used to highlight credit memos. I'm so sad that I can't use the hot pink highlighters on my invoices... :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm finding similar enjoyment in using black and blue pens while taking notes during meetings at work. I have a fancy new red pen for editing and one for when I have to sign my name all professional like... addictive!

But it's good to enjoy "little things"

Bummer about the hot pink highlighter. Do you have to do credit memos or does someone else get to bask in the hot pinkness of that particular highlighter?

I'm insanely curious now :-)

Miss you!!
Lisa