11.29.2006

Frost


That's right! There was frost on the roof of the "house" next to our apartment building (side note: the "house" is a display for 5 Star Homes... quiet neighbors indeed). Of course, I took a picture of it. Yesterday was the first morning that it has smelled cold when we went outside. It was WONDERFUL! Last night it smelled cold too. I just love it! I'm so glad there is at least a little weather change down here.

For those who don't like the cold--I'm very sorry. But at least it doesn't last all year :-) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wahoo!! frost...:)

Hey, when you guys are here in NE want to come over for some beef stew and homemade bread? (like last year!!) Only if you do, Happy needs to behave himself during dinner. :)

looking forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

You know what I like about this blog? it is frequently updated. *cough*hint*cough*. Yes sir, its great to keep tabs on the Happy Couple (and yes, thats correct, I just now caught on to the little joke inside that phrase. Happy...Couple...good one. Almost as good as the Czech Mark).
~Mike

Happy said...

Oh, I'm sooooo sorry, Mr. Consistent Updater! Last I czeched, you were the daily dispenser of cyberspace wisdom.

But really, I have been meaning to update more. Perhaps this week will bring more updates