
I have yet to figure out exactly what happened because I went to bed with my arm like this and woke up the next morning with all the welts pretty much gone. WEIRD. Anyway, I took a picture of it (of course) so I thought I'd share it with the readers of our blog.
With that, I'm going to get back to reading. Have a wonderful Thursday evening!
P.S. Abigail, Heather and Ruth came to visit this weekend! Check out the pictures here.
5 comments:
Those are allergies. I get welts just like that from heat because I have a heat allergy, which, as far as I can tell, means I get big welts. Next time you get them, try to think if you have eaten anything weird or come in contact with a new soap, cleaning product, etc.
wow...i am so glad you had visuals.
~Mike
Those welts are pretty nasty!! Thanks for the link... I loved the pic of the dead fish!! :)
Those are hives ... so yes, you are allergic to something.
Amy,
Your brother in law broke out in hives like these twice when we were at the beach. They bothered him much for a short time; I gave him an antihistamine and then all the drama was over with. Trev (of course) had other instances of hives that we never knew the reason for.
Hey, I looked at this blog orignally in Hawaii and just now noticed that my son is wearing a watch! It has been years since he did that.............all these adult responbilities requiring it no doubt. Love, Mom
Post a Comment