Today Rebecca and I went shopping for Christmas ("Holiday") decorations for the office! We got a real Christmas tree and green & gold ornaments (those are the colors of the company). We got a tree skirt and garland to hang on the front of my desk! I also finally received the battery charger for my camera in the mail and I'm hoping it works well, despite the slightly mashed box it came in.
BUT, since I don't have my camera with me today, you know what that means.... PICTURES TOMORROW!!!!! Oh yeah, and I'm going to try to add an album of some of our honeymoon pictures soon :-)
I saw online that it might snow on the East coast. How exciting!!!! Happy and I are hoping to "go to the snow" (that's what it's called here... weird) to join in a ski/snowboarding trip in February. I hope we get to "go to the snow" before that, but we'll see. I love Christmas time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment