Yes, that's right.... tomorrow is the day we are supposed to be able to set up our internet!! Yes, in our apartment!! I'm a little excited...
Since I don't have too much to write about I'm going to provide a link that allows you into my brain!!!! Well, not really, but this is the sort of stuff that has been occupying my mind lately :-D Have a blessed evening!
4 comments:
You're a little bit early with the foliage stuff, but what a beautiful website! I'll take some fall Virginia pictures when the taking is good.
Love,
Your favorite sister :-)
Oh, I'm not early... Fall starts on Saturday! It's JUST starting to cool down a little here (meaning today it's supposed to be 78 degrees instead of the mid-80s like it has been). I'm thankful for the cool nights though! I get to bundle up a little bit :-)
I would LOVE to see fall in Virginia, so don't forget to send me pictures!
This is a Dan weekend. I'll see if we can collect some NH leaves.
We won't leaf you alone....
I chuckled out loud at that one.... good thing no one walked by :-)
Post a Comment