9.25.2006

Santa Maria weekend

That's right! This weekend Happy and I went to Santa Maria for the weekend to visit with the Aris side of the family (Happy's mom's side). Actually, Happy and I drove up to Santa Clarita and then joined the Gilmore van. This time we were all Gilmores in the van :-D

Happy and I stayed with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mel because they have no cats, which my allergies were very thankful for. We celebrated Aunt Kathy's 50th birthday on Friday night, Scott's 19th birthday on Saturday night and Aunt Cindy's (47th?) birthday on Saturday morning. It was a cake-filled weekend, but they were all very tasty! Plus, there was lots of other yummy food and fun conversations involved in the weekend. AND we got to sleep in!

But, I can't elaborate much more because I'm about ready to go home! I'll tell you more about our fender-bender tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, you forgot to mention the great time we had playing Taboo on Saturday nite, even if it was gender biased (?). And Aunt Cindy will be an august 49 this coming Thursday! Someone else you know will be 47 too soon............Love, Mom

~~~ said...

Fender Bender! Are you okay? Is your car okay?