7.22.2006

Back to real life

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in updating our blog. We actually don't have internet yet so it is not easy to update at this point. I'm currently at the Library in Stanton, right down the street from our new apartment! We moved in on Wednesday and have been unpacking and buying essentials since then. Today we spun off onto our own AAA auto insurance policy. I felt more like an adult when I left. Also, I've been making all our meals, another "adult" thing that I'm enjoying. Pretty soon we'll have bills and stuff!

Anyway, this won't be a long post simply because of the place I am right now and I cannot add pictures yet for the same reason. We should be getting our phone and internet hooked up some time next week though and we'll be sure to let you know. For now, the best way to contact us is by either my cell phone or Happy's. Thank you to all those who were able to attend our wedding (and for those who weren't able to but would have loved to if they could). It was a wonderful day and we had lots of fun on our honeymoon at Lake Tahoe! But keep leaving comments and checking our blog... more updates will be coming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what have you been cooking? when does happy start working? how are you doing with this heatwave? or is there a heat wave where you are???

we can't wait to hear everything!

Anonymous said...

opps, that comment was from me, raphaelle, i didn't mean to make it anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all are doing well and having a great time =).

As for the cooking, I've heard something about rice and fish via Lisa...

Hope it was good!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! how goes the fridge situation?
~Mike