10.26.2011

Octoberness

Alice finished lunch just after 12:30 and went down for her nap around 12:40. She fell asleep at about 2:10 after I went in there (for the second time) and scratched her back/arms/feet until she fell asleep. I also went in with Tylenol. I'm pretty sure she's about to get like 10 teeth. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but she's been super crazy for the past two weeks. Not once has she taken a 2 hour nap. Most days it's more like 50-80 minutes. Then she's basically a disaster for the rest of the day, wanting me to pay complete attention to her at all times. "No, you can't prepare dinner! No, you can't use the bathroom! No, you can't clean up after me!" Bummer for me. She's been crying a LOT. Makes me appreciate the fact that she's normally a very easy-going, calm and cheerful girl. I've also begun allergy season, which makes me more exhausted than the normal pregnant-tired. I wonder if Alice has been bothered by allergies too, but it's hard to tell since she has recently discovered what tissues are and would be thrilled to use one every five minutes throughout the day.

We did make a trip up to Santa Clarita to visit Grandpa, Grandma and Alice's two uncles. I think Alice's favorite part was the pool Grandma got for her. It was pretty fun watching her play in it. We also made a trip to a baby consignment store. They had two large final clearance dollar racks and were having a special "Buy 10 items, get 10 items free" sale. I totally scored. Alice has some pants now for the cooler weather and a few more long sleeved shirts. YAY!

Here's a slideshow of October pics.


And you'll never guess who just woke up. Maybe she'll fall back to sleep...

No comments: