Now that I've been graciously asked by my wonderful husband to post pictures on our blog, I thought it would be a good time to post more than just pictures. Yes, this will actually be an UPDATE by AMY.
Since..... my last post...... we've been getting more involved with church and loving it very much. We've had opportunities to get to know many of the students better and are beginning to build friendships with them that I pray the Lord will use for His glory. It's so exciting to use the gifts He's given us and see Him work!
Speaking of work, things at my job have been getting more and more busy. I've gotten many more responsibilities and have very little free time. I'm now entering about 80% of the invoices we receive and helping sort the invoices by vendor each month. I've been getting more "odd" jobs from many of the project managers as well, and am thoroughly enjoying being more of an asset to the company. My hours also changed so I now work 7am-3pm with a 15 minute lunch break. Wednesdays I work overtime for payroll, and have begun entering time cards (we have over 250 to enter each week). It also sounds as though there are some changes on the horizon, but we'll see how that goes.

For Christmas we were able to fly back to the East coast to visit my family. It was such a blessing to spend a more extended period of time with my family and enjoy the cold weather as well! Of course a lot more can be said about that--in particular about our flights there and back--but I think I'll save that for another post. However, I am supposed to post pictures, so here they are.
4 comments:
Hey there you happy couple!! It is Stacie and Pat Rudy- I was looking around on Siona's website and came across your name!! It is so good to see pics of you all and see how your doing. Pat and I have a website as well; www.Rudy513.keepandshre.com
It is good to keep in touch!!
Pat and Stacie
So, this picture of Happy made me wonder... Where have my snowpants gone? Have they traveled to California? Are they hanging out in Great Barrington?
Thanks for posting pictures :-)
Hey, who is Lisa again? Amy's sister? cuz, i just need to say: snow pants are awesome.
~Mike
Yes, Lisa is Amy's sister. I agree Mike, (Andrew's cousin, right?) about the snow pants.
And still wondering about their mysterious location.
Post a Comment