No, I'm not pregnant :-) We have now added six goldfish to our little family--Bones, Peter, Rusty, Big Fatty, Pumpkin Eater, and Little Guy. Unfortunately, it's not looking like Little Guy is going to last much longer. He is currently quarantined in his own bowl so he doesn't infect the healthy fish. I almost named him Little Fellas and am glad I didn't because I'd be much more sad when the 28 cent fish died. But, I think I saved him from a sadder demise inside the belly of a larger fish.
You may be wondering, "Why the sudden addition?" Well, as you know, the Valentine's Day banquet was on Saturday. It just so happened that these little fish were the centerpiece for each table. I bought them Saturday morning and we managed to keep them alive throughout the banquet. And then I took them home :-D Speaking of the banquet, it went great! We had a lot of fun preparing for it and many people said they had a wonderful time. What a blessing!
Now the rush to pack begins. I took everything off the walls last night and packed it all away with sheets in between so nothing breaks. With things off the wall it feels more like we're on our way to moving. Saturday is the big day! I'm SO excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment