1.13.2012

Well?

I'm listening to Alice playing with the pig she discovered she could reach from inside her crib. I only know she's playing with the pig because all of a sudden I heard oinking over the monitor. She's stealthy. I didn't hear a peep until the pig. Now she's back to her typical pre-nap noises. I'm assuming the pig was thrown across the room.

Today it was supposed to be really windy, but I think they were wrong... It's also supposed to get into the upper 70s. I think they hit the nail on the head there.

How's this for the most boring post EVER? This is about how I feel today.

Just. Waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting with you!!! Today is the dear girl's 20 month birthday, I remembered today.
We got the wind and the 70's temp. Really hope the predicted rain comes on Saturday.
Praying so much for Emma and you. :)

Mom

Susan said...

I wonder if she gets her stealthiness from her Uncle Dan. He prides himself on being very quiet when he sneaks up on me. Ninja. Maybe Alice is working on that, too. Can't wait to see you. Stay well, stay rested and wait patiently. You know what they say about good things coming to those who wait... Love you