Try saying that 10 times fast!
Today was my second Monday watching Alice. Pan-Pacific Plumbing has been very gracious in providing a nanny three days a week in the same building that Amy works in. Those days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fridays are days where various people in our church watch Alice and Mondays are all mine!
Alice hadn't eaten from a bottle for five days, so I was a little scared she wouldn't drink from the bottle and just cry all day. She wasn't as voracious as she was two weeks ago during our first Daddy-Daughter Day, but she did pretty well nonetheless. I had her at my office at church for about three hours and she did just as well there as at home.
Per my grandmother's request, I've uploaded a bunch of pictures to our web albums, which you can access here. I'll also be posting some of the many videos that we've taken recently. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment