She's here! At 8:08am, Alice Mary Gilmore was born. She weighed 8' 14" and was 20.5 inches long. She's with mommy now and trying to get adjusted to this world of air and lights!
We're very happy and so is Grandma Godwin!
Praise be to God for his unfailing love, faithfulness, and goodness.
Psalm 127:3-5 - Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth.
How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
They will not be ashamed
When they speak with their enemies in the gate.
10 comments:
Praise God! We are so excited for you guys and your new daughter.
:) I'm so happy for you guys!
WHOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! WELCOME ALICE MARY GILMORE!!!!
Congrats Happy and Amy!!!! Hope all is going well!! Thank you for the updates Happy!!
Praise the Lord! We are so very happy for your growing family, we are sure she's the sweetest little blessing ever!! We cannot wait to meet her! Please give her lots of cuddles and kisses from the Marentis family! :)
Congratulations! My sister called to let me know while I was on my way to work. SO exciting! Praise God for a healthy baby. Welcome to the world, Alice!
Congrats!
So glad to hear everyone is doing well if tired.
I'm just sorry my prediction to Scott didn't come true. I've been saying she'd be born on his graduation day. I was close, but not right on.
Praise God for a new little blessing! We will be praying for you as you adjust. Remember that we are right down the street if you need anything.
That is just AWESOME! Congrats to the new Mamma and Dad! Scott and I will be praying for you guys! "One generation shall praise your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts." Psalm 145 OH! ...and Amy, I pushed for almost two hours too!
Praise the Lord! We are sooo happy for you! What a joyous time of wonder and awe at God's miracle...
Isn't pushing so fun, Amy? I hope it all went as smoothly as it could have, I can't wait to hear all about it! Hello to little Miss Alice. Please let me know if you need anything, even just some moral support or help with breastfeeding.... you are in my prayers. Take it easy and rest. And, can you believe how tiny her little fingernails and toes are? Enjoy your precious little one! Mazel Tov!!!!!
Post a Comment