Well, we've come to the end of another school year. I took my last final Thursday morning. It has been a long semester and Amy still has a few weeks left to finish her Managerial Accounting class. We're relieved as there were times during the semester where it felt like there was absolutely time to stop and take a breath together. I am so grateful to God for a loving wife who puts aside some of her desires to work hard full-time so that I can serve at our church part-time and go to school full-time. I love her and long for the day when she can be at home with little Gilmores. We wait for the Lord.
Yesterday, in order to celebrate the end of one year in seminary, she surprised me with a skimboard! I lost mine in college, and every time we go to the beach I remember how fun it was to look like a moron falling off my skimboard onto the sand or into the waves. Guess what we'll be doing Memorial Day weekend?
Here are some pictures from our recent trips to Tucson, Arizona and Caldwell and Meridian, Idaho.
This summer will be a full one with many youth group activities, a trip to New England, a trip to hike Mt. Whitney and many other things. We look forward to see what God has for us this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment