Super Tuesday
Don't forget to vote today! I thought it would be fun to have all the many, many readers of this blog leave a comment stating who they voted for and one or two sentences on why. Let's see if we can get some good discussion and maybe ten or so comments by Wednesday or Thursday.
7 comments:
Obama, although I would be happy with Clinton as well.
Romney, sorry, not on the Huckabee train.
-scott
This is cause for celebration.........Scott commented on your blog! Way to go Scotty-wotty. I voted for Romney too and "no" on every proposition. I read up on how all the candidates stood on various issues and took to heart that John McCain makes your Dad uneasy, he is a loose cannon. Tracey Scott was spouting off much on the propositions on election day and went on and on about the democratic response to the State of the Union address. I need to send you Mr. Duncan's annual State of the School letter, a five-pager. Love, Mom
Wow, Scott commented! Granted, it was only seven words.
Anyway, I voted for Huckabee because I couldn't bring myself to vote for McCain (he's old, he's all over the map on different issues, he's inconsistent, etc.) and Romney strikes me as insincere and too much like Kerry as far as flip-flopping goes. I don't agree with some of Huckabee's fiscal policies but I do know that he is utterly against any hint of murdering unborn babies and for the legality of homosexual marriage. Also, I voted NO on every single proposition. 91 wasn't necessary, 92 was 300 million more dollars to spend that we don't have, 93 was a crock put forth by power-hungry liberal Democrats who want power for a little longer, and 94-97 will exploit poor people, who by far are the largest demographic to use slot machines at casinos.
I don't get to vote until next Tuesday. I'll probably vote for Obama, unless something drastic happens in the next week.
Amy?? Your vote?
Hap-
I voted for McCain. When I look at the field, I think he is strongest on the way, cutting government spending, and possibly even nominating conservative judges. I also think he stands the best chance in November.
Hey Happy,
TX has not had its primary yet. I will vote for McCain as I think he has the best chance to represent the Republican party nationally and actually make it a close race. I don't agree with him on everything, but he is a national hero with national defense credentials and his economic policy is favorable and better than Huck's.
Kara's nest egg for retirement is still in question.
Post a Comment