This was the sunset that Happy & I watched on Sunday night! It was BEAUTIFUL, even if the beach was the most crowded I've ever seen it. Our Labor Day weekend was relaxing, fun and REALLY STINKIN HOT! For those who live in Santa Clarita, I'm VERY sorry. We were in Anaheim on Saturday and it was around 100 degrees. I would much rather be absolutely freezing than hot, but I've heard the heat wave is supposed to be done soon. Is it dumb to pray that it doesn't get so hot? I'm seriously hoping that this winter is really rainy and cold. I'd love it!In other news, my boss had her baby yesterday! I heard he was 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 21" long. His name is Colton (not sure on the spelling of that) and I'm told he's absolutely adorable. It seems like there are a lot of babies being born around me right now. By the way, the baby in our web album is the one I held on Saturday. He was a week old! When he was born he was only 6 lbs. 2 oz. so he is still really tiny. SO CUTE! But don't worry, I'm not going to do the "I'm pregnant" joke again ;-) Seeing and holding babies makes me realize.... I can wait! Plus, hearing the stories of not sleeping makes me think... I can wait! For those of you who are so ready for Happy & me to start having babies... Hopefully you can wait too :-) Meanwhile, I'll just hold other women's babies and say how cute they are and then give them back when they start to fuss. But seriously, what's with all the babies?!?!
But, since I am back at work, I do need to get to my invoices. I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day weekend, even if it was stiflingly hot. I'd love to hear any stories.... but since no one ever comments on my posts, perhaps I shouldn't get my hopes up (YES, that is a guilt-trip!). Back to work for me! Have an excellent short week!
No comments:
Post a Comment